Keeping day-to-day running smoothly
We’ve been operating boutique hotels since before the phrase “boutique hotels” was established, and have honed our ability to develop systems and staffing plans that maximize the service experience while minimizing overhead. We do this by providing a suite of centralized services so that our on-property crews can focus on the big picture and the details of operating experience-based hotels
- General hotel operations team supervision.
- On-site branding transition/implementation including removal of old materials.
- Vendor relationships.
- On-site training of staff.
- Training manuals and operating procedures.
- Staffing models and schedules.
- Staff support and coverage during periods of need/change.
- Ongoing staff support and guidance.
- Property upkeep and routine maintenance.
- Implementation of brand standards for touch points (such as lighting and music).
- Scheduling and coordination of larger maintenance issues.
See all the opportunities available at Lark