Unveiling a unique identity for each and every location
It all starts with a great hotel brand. Our leadership team not only performs a SWOT analysis to understand the strengths and opportunities of the market, we also get to know the community, neighborhood, and building in which the hotel will live. We consider what makes the destination special, what drives its tourism base, what calls people to visit. We then embrace those things and give it a bit of twist—what we call an unexpected sense of place—as we craft the identity, vibe, and look of the new hotel.
- Hotel Operations & Planning.
- Hotel brand/name development.
- Hotel story concept and identity (logo and companion brand creative), as well as comprehensive interior design.
- Initial website design and set-up.
- Development of complete package of on-property brand touchpoints.
See all the opportunities available at Lark